You have no items in your basket
We have something very special at Chapel Down, a team of highly professional, talented people who share a vision of creating unique, world-class wines and beers. We are lucky to do this in the fabulous environment of the Garden of England. We are really proud of what we have done, what we are doing and are excited about what the future holds.
Vineyard Manager Position - Kent
We require an enthusiastic, hands-on and well-organised vineyard manager to initially establish and then manage a brand new 100 acre vineyard on the North Downs, Kent. Phase 1 is planned for Spring 2018 with Phase 2 in 2019.
Ideally, candidates will have:
- A minimum of 3 years proven vineyard management experience, preferably cool climate.
- A can-do attitude and keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work flexible hours as the job demands.
- A tertiary education in Viticulture.
- Experience with vine health monitoring, diagnosis, treatments and record keeping.
- PA1, PA2 and PA3 spray certificates.
- Confidence with tractor driving and use of vineyard machinery and equipment.
- Experience with managing and implementing Health and Safety procedures.
- Ability to prepare and execute work plans on time and budget.
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
- Experience with managing large teams of contract workers.
Reporting to the Head of Viticulture, this is a hands-on position that requires the successful candidate to work outside most of the time leading the in-house team and contract workers. The new vineyard will form part of a group of vineyards on the north-downs and as such will benefit from being part of the regional management structure and the wider vineyard team.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career with an ambitious, dynamic and fast growing company.
Pay according to experience.
Please apply by email, enclosing your CV to:
Application deadline: 27th April 2018
Head of Brewing Production
We are seeking to recruit a Head of Brewing & Production and would like a confident and forward-thinking individual to lead the brewing business through this transformational period as we construct a state of the art new town centre brewery in Ashford, Kent.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Brewing & Production will be responsible for the project management of the full brewery and packaging installation, recruitment of the production, packaging and maintenance teams, and the day to day running and management of the new 100HL Brewhouse and brewery facilities, opening in late 2018. The Head of Brewing & Production will be managing and developing a team of brewers and working closely with the senior management team to deliver the Brewery’s plan and strategy.
To apply, or for more details, please email your CV with a cover letter to Gareth Bath, Managing Director - Beer and Cider at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Account Managers - Curious Beer & Cider
We are looking for highly motivated Regional Account Managers to join our growing team. With positions available across key regions of the UK, this is an exciting and rare opportunity to join this rapidly growing, award-winning company.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful applicant will:
- Be a highly personable, proficient and positive, motivated self-starter to contribute to and implement our new business strategy in key regions of the UK
- Work direct and with routes to market to gain and maintain listings across all drinks sectors in your region
- Have an understanding of the market, with a particular focus on on-trade, free trade, wholesale and regional multiple operators
- Have a proven track record of winning new business and good business contacts in the region
- Have sales experience preferably to Regional Account Manager level
To apply, please email your CV with a cover letter to Darren Davis, Sales Manager, at email@example.com
THE CURIOUS BREWERY
We are not recruiting yet for future vacancies at The Curious Brewery. These will be posted on this page once building work is underway.